BIM Ally Toolbox
Explore BIM Ally Analytics
A tool that will provide your company with very precise data on the use of BIM models of your products in specific projects.
BIM ALLY Analytics
The BIM ALLY Analytics module will provide your company with very precise data on the use of BIM models of your products in specific projects. After all, instead of very limited information available, for example, on large BIM platforms, you will receive not only information about user behavior, but also specific projects in which a given product is used at a given moment.
Thanks to the collected information, your company will first of all obtain information for the sales department, where and when to send a salesperson. Why is it important? Because…
“If our products are used in the project, it means we have almost sold the product, and if we send a sales rep, there is an almost 100% probability of closing the sale.”Marketing Director of a major manufacturer of blocks
BIM ALLY Analytics for manufacturers of the construction and installation industry.
Thanks to the shared administration panel, your company will gain access to information such as:
- Dates of acquiring new users of the BIM ALLY and BIM ALLY Plug-in web application
- User activity of the BIM ALLY and BIM ALLY Plug-in web application on the timeline
- The number of specific models used at any given time
- The frequency of using specific product models in specific projects
- Accurate information about projects in which specific products are used.
- Quantities and data on the generated product lists
- Quantities and data on generated cost estimates
The information provided by BIM ALLY Analytics will also significantly improve the efficiency of production and logistics departments, because knowledge about potential sales will be available at the design stage. This will have a very positive impact on the efficient planning of activities and processes related to the functioning of the entire company – even the human resources department.
The most important functions
We will show you how BIM Ally Toolbox will introduce your company to the world of digital construction
Fill out the form and arrange an individual presentation with us!